over 50 thousand visitors, 500 companies and brands from 24 countries, four pavilions, a total of 43 thousand square meters of exhibition. The event has assumed the role of main event in Italy in the cycling sector.
CosmoBike Show is a project that aims to meet the needs of companies and professionals:
– CosmoBike Show is an event both B2B and B2C: we have thoroughly analyzed the cycling sector to meet all the trends and market developments.
– Veronafiere is one of the leading exhibition organizers in Europe: we are the first direct organizer of exhibitions in Italy, we plan and manage on average 40 events in the exhibition center and 10 events abroad each year.
– The city of Verona is a showcase for worldwide exposure: Verona is at the center of the most important and richest consumer area in Italy, with a population of over 17 million people within a radius of 150 km. Verona has a historical tie with the countries of Northern Europe, as a cultural, commercial and tourist destination. The city is the center of one of the most important logistics hubs in Europe, it is easily accessible by car, train or plane from Italy and abroad.
– We are close to the needs of professional operators: exhibitors and visitors have access to 107.000 hotel rooms in the city, conference facilities in the exhibition center, 15.000 parking spaces in the parking lots of the exhibition center, facilities (pavilions and parking ) that host every year events known worldwide.
– Our goal is the culture of bicycles: CosmoBike Show is a project that supports the culture of well-being through the daily use of the bicycle. We promote cycling as a trend, as a status symbol, but also as self affirmation of a way of life attentive to the planet.